Find Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Search our comprehensive directory of national and local career opportunities.
Fill your job openings fast.
Learn how →
Seeking Employment?Employers use ENP Network to find qualified candidates. Sign up and upload your resume and let them find you!
Sign up and upload your resume →
Advanced Family Nurse Practitioner
Health Solutions Medical Center (Company website)
- Licensed Registered Nurse in Colorado in good standing;
- Listed on the Advanced Practice Registry as Family Nurse Practitioner and other applicable State and Federal requirements in effect during the course of employment.
- A professional registered nurse with advanced education and training in the primary care of adult and pediatric populations.
- A minimum of two years of experience in a family practice providing direct service with patients using standardized protocols and procedures.
- The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an integrated medical team.
- Computer proficiency required and must have a valid driver license.
- Is adaptable to change in the workplace and uses change as an opportunity for innovation and creativity.
- Takes ownership of problems, has ability to brainstorm different problem resolution paths, uses sound judgment in selecting solutions to problems, and demonstrates consistent follow through.
- Has job knowledge and skills to perform the fundamental job functions and is able and willing to assume greater responsibility over time regarding the scope of work.
- Has the ability to inspire and model collaborative teamwork.
- Demonstrates an understanding of customer service regarding accommodation, politeness, helpfulness, trust building, appropriate boundaries, and flexibility.
Under the direct supervision of the Deputy Chief Healthcare Officer the Advanced Practice Nurse:
- Performs initial physical assessments, follow ups and completes all necessary documentation.
- Works in an integrated team of nurses, medical assistants, behavioral health consultants, and other medical treatment providers
- Provides diagnosis, consultation, and treatment for acute and chronic illness
- Attends to the patient's needs with utmost patience, care, compassion and understanding
- Within the integrated team, provides education and instruction to patients and their families
- Consults with other health care providers about relevant psychiatric/medical services and assists in coordination of community based services
- Collaborates with internal and community providers to address client care
- Participates in all assigned meetings
- Maintains competency and proficiency with electronic health record
- Represents Health Solutions in working with community agenciesPerforms other job related responsibilities as assigned.