Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner New
MHM Services, Inc. Website
No recruiters please
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for Inpatient Services, Bridgewater, MA
Forensic Mental Health!
This full-time position (40 hours per week) will work at Bridgewater State Hospital. Bridgewater State Hospital is a 323 in-patient bed hospital serving inmates/patients that are pre-sentencing and/or pretrial, as well as some fully sentenced inmates serving time. This facility is JCAHO accredited and functions much like a state hospital.
- Inpatient services for adult inmates performing initial evaluations and follow-up visits to include medication management.
- This position is supported by several full-time Psychiatrists, as well as, multidisciplinary staff of both medical and mental health providers.
- Working hours: 8am-5pm with flexibility in start and finish times.
Join our collaborative treatment teams with highly qualified clinicians. Innovative healthcare environment free of insurance hassles and productivity pressure. Work with a diverse patient population with clinically interesting caseloads, while offering care to the underserved.
- Certification as Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Active unrestricted Massachusetts License
- Federal DEA and Massachusetts Controlled Substances Registration (MCSR).
- Ability to pass a background screening.
- CPR certification
- Competitive compensation with company paid malpractice coverage
- Generous paid leave package plus company paid holidays
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- CEU benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Activity wellness subsidy.
Equal Opportunity Employer