Find Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Search our comprehensive directory of national and local career opportunities.
Fill your job openings fast.
Learn how →
Seeking Employment?Employers use ENP Network to find qualified candidates. Sign up and upload your resume and let them find you!
Sign up and upload your resume →
Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
OnSite Care Inc. (Company website)
OnSite Care is seeking a Physican Assistant or Nurse Practitioner for a permanent position to provide primary and urgent care in an outpatient-based practice.
This is a permanent position, working 2 days per week (16 hours)
Benefits of the OnSite Care Model:
- Changing the face of healthcare one patient at a time
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Model, focused on patient engagement
- Patients receive the level of care and time they deserve
- Providers can focus on the health of their patients – No production quotas to meet
- Quality of care and the patient relationship are never sacrificed
- Urgent Care and Family Practice Setting
- Unique clinic and model caring exclusively for a closed population
- eClinicalWorks (EMR)
- No Medicaid or Medicare
- No late nights or weekends
- Call is phone and only 1:5
- Competitive hourly salary
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Annual CME allowance
- Clean and safe community in South-Central Arizona
- Home to a state-of-the arts sports complex which hosts the Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds spring training session
- Ranked #7 on America's 50 Best Cities to Live (November 2015, 24/7 Wall Street)
- Ranked #8 on the 10 Happiest Places in Arizona (October 2015, Movato)
- 18 city parks and approximately 47 miles of trails
- 25 minutes to Downtown Phoenix
- Arizona is home to 2 National Parks
Why Join OnSite Care?
Physician owned and operated
After practicing internal medicine for 20 years, Dr. Donna Milavetz was burned out by the traditional fee-for-service model of healthcare, and recognized an opportunity to provide employers and patients with a solution to the increasing healthcare costs and reduced quality of care providers were offering under the fee-for-service model. Dr. Milavetz knew she had the ability to generate better health outcomes for patients with greater savings for employers, and her efforts have proven to be successful. In 9 years of doing business, OnSite Care has opened 16 clinics with employer groups from a variety of industries. To this day Dr. Milavetz continues to see patients one dady per week.
Dr. Donna Milavetz built OnSite Care Clinics with the idea that work should be challenging yet rewarding. We emphasize integrity, honesty, courtesy, teamwork, and partnerships. We embrace diversity and celebrate both individual and team success. Our mission is to put the care back in primary care through patient engagement and doing the right thing for the right reason. We are continually working towards reducing healthcare costs, driving healthcare innovations, and improving health outcomes. We value quality over quantity, using evidence based medicine, uncompromised attention to privacy, and continued improvement in everything we do.
We truly believe in what we do and we know a thing or two about changing the face of healthcare. So join us on our mission. We intend to keep disrupting and innovating – and have a good time along the way!
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen.
OnSite Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer