Find Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Search our comprehensive directory of national and local career opportunities.
Fill your job openings fast.
Learn how →
Seeking Employment?Employers use ENP Network to find qualified candidates. Sign up and upload your resume and let them find you!
Sign up and upload your resume →
Part Time Family Nurse Practitioner
JCCA (Company website)
Applicable Department(s): Medical- Campus
Reports To: Division Nurse Administrator
Knowledge, Education and Skills Required:
- Master's Degree in Nursing.
- Excellent organizational skills,
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, ability to coordinate with a wide range of staff.
- Experience working in pediatrics or adolescent health settings
Essential Job Functions:
- Deliver direct primary care to clients 6 to 21 years of age developing therapeutic plans of care for prevention, management and maintenance of optimum health for children in care.
- Assess, diagnose, treat, manage, evaluate and monitor acute and chronic illnesses.
- Administer prevention and family planning services.
- Order, perform, interpret, evaluate, and review diagnostic studies and procedures.
- Prescribe pharmaceuticals, evaluate outcomes and dictate changes in management levels of therapeutics.
- Makes referrals to health care professionals, specialists, other clinics in the community and assist staff in obtaining and maintaining partnership with the community providers.
- Assists/instruct other health care employees in the management of client care.
- Conduct trainings for staff and clients as required.
- Monitor HIPAA compliance within the work environment.
- Work in collaboration with JCCA hired pediatricians
- Engage with clients to establish a professional relationship.
- Possession of current Registered Nurse license; Family Nurse Practitioner training;
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to perform light recreational activities (i.e. walking, swimming or playing basketball )
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to frequently communicate with clients who have inquiries about services that you are providing. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.