Find Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Search our comprehensive directory of national and local career opportunities.
Fill your job openings fast.
Learn how →
Seeking Employment?Employers use ENP Network to find qualified candidates. Sign up and upload your resume and let them find you!
Sign up and upload your resume →
Lone Star Home Care
Lone Star Home Visits MHT
Job Opportunity: House Calls Nurse Practitioner Positions
With 35 years in the medical service industry, Lone Star Home Visits has revolutionized the healthcare industry and developed a proven method of delivering primary care in the home for the senior population in the Houston/Galveston areas. In home comprehensive medical care, provides better outcomes and fewer E.R. and hospital visits. With mobile services for tests and procedures, such as EKG's, X-Ray's, PT/INR in the comfort of the patient's home, these customized wellness and chronic care plans can be tailored around individual needs and schedules.
Lone Star Home Visits is a growing organization that continues to serve the in-need population of disabled and elderly patients who are limited in mobility. Lone Star Home Visits is seeking a Nurse Practitioner & an Acute Care Licensed NP to cover one of the following positions: Facilities and House Call Visits in the patient's home environment.
- Comprehensive in-home medical assessments utilizing a range of diagnostic methods, while actively promoting preventive care and early intervention.
- Communicate effectively with patients, nurses, caregivers, other providers and vendors as needed to ensure proper diagnosis and treatment. (Most communication can be coordinated through a dedicated office support team.)
- Actively promote preventative care and early intervention.
- Medication reconciliation & compliance management to avoid readmission to the E.R.
- Referrals to primary care physician for continued care
We are actively recruiting to serve the aging population in the comfort and convenience of their home. Our providers see approximately 8-14 patients a day for house calls and a five patient quota for the acute care position. A company car is provided. This expanding program offers opportunities for professional growth locally and regionally. On-call duty is light with no inpatient hospital work and only on the phone. Position hours are 8A.M.-5P.M., Monday-Friday. No weekends or after hour work. Salary is competitive with excellent benefits.
For more information or to submit a curriculum vitae for consideration, please contact:
P: (832) 213-9537
F: (281) 218-7203