Find Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Search our comprehensive directory of national and local career opportunities.
Fill your job openings fast.
Learn how →
Seeking Employment?Employers use ENP Network to find qualified candidates. Sign up and upload your resume and let them find you!
Sign up and upload your resume →
Nurse Practitioner - $10k sign on bonus
New Dimensions in Healthcare, a company of Liberty ARC, NYSARC, Montgomery County Chapter (Company website)
$10,000 sign on bonus, competitive wages dependent on experience
Title: Nurse Practitioner
Reports To: Director of NDHC
Physical Requirements: Normal Office Environment,
Hours of Work: Full Time, Hours Flexible as required by NYSDOH
- Current Licensure/Registration with the New York State Department of Education as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Two (2) years of experience
- Experience working with developmental disabilities preferred
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct complete physicals
- Perform patient assessments
- Establish plan of care and implement interventions
- Provide treatment and counsel patients in a Primary Care setting
- Order and interpret test results and recommend treatment of patients.
- Administer therapeutic procedures
- Prescribe therapy or medication
- Demonstrated competence as a practitioner
- Effective oral and written communication skills, computer and selected office equipment
- Understand and implement the principles of PCMH
Disclaimer – The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Liberty reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend its policies, programs and/or guidelines, including the contents of this job description, at any time without prior notice. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Program Employer, Minority/Female/ Disabled/Veteran. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment physicals and substance abuse testing.