Find Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Search our comprehensive directory of national and local career opportunities.
Fill your job openings fast.
Learn how →
Seeking Employment?Employers use ENP Network to find qualified candidates. Sign up and upload your resume and let them find you!
Sign up and upload your resume →
Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
The Hughston Clinic (Company website)
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Position Goal: Assist in the care and treatment of patients as delegated by a physician.
- Obtain a detailed patient history and record appropriate findings in the patient records.
- Complete a systematic and thorough physical examination.
- Order, perform, and schedule, when appropriate, diagnostic studies.
- Assist supervising physician in management of hospitalized patients (with concurrent hospital approval for such a role) plus: check on clinical status of patient, explain tests or therapy, report on progress to physician, check on report of studies, assist in documentation of care, within limits of hospital regulations, transfer copies of hospital data to office records when appropriate, arrange for post hospitalization follow-up care, assist in surgery, and make rounds when appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned by supervising physician.
- One (1) year experience in orthopaedics preferred
- Must be a graduate of an accredited P.A. program
- NCCPA Board Certification.
- Must maintain CPR certification.
- Current PA FL License required.