Physician Associate/Nurse Practitioner - Emergency Medicine New
Yale New Haven Hospital Website
Full Time, Part Time
Based upon experience
No recruiters please
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values—integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion—must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
As a clinician and in collaboration with physicians, takes medical histories, performs physical examinations, and performs specified procedures. Refers patients for consultation. Works in the Emergency Department, the Emergency Department satellite at Guilford, or in the Emergency Department Urgent Care. Our emergency medicine staff rotate between three sites in New Haven.
- Bachelor's Degree and graduation from an approved Physician's Associate program required.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of patient care experience as a Physician Associate is preferred.
- PA or APRN Required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills..
- Maintains current and active credential by the National Committee for Certification of Physicians Assistants.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide quality care appropriate to the Emergency Department.
- All Physician Associates are required to participate in the on call system as defined by the department.