Find Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Search our comprehensive directory of national and local career opportunities.
Fill your job openings fast.
Learn how →
Seeking Employment?Employers use ENP Network to find qualified candidates. Sign up and upload your resume and let them find you!
Sign up and upload your resume →
Performs a complete physical exam, obtains complete medical history and records findings. Orders appropriate laboratory and diagnostic procedures. Interprets and integrates data to determine preliminary diagnosis and therapeutic plan.
- Administers medications and injections in compliance with state law and clinic guidelines.
- Sutures minor lacerations.
- Instructs patient/family regarding medications and treatments.
- Educates patients regarding health and illness prevention.
- Recommends community resources to meet patient and family needs.
- Collaborates with physicians in managing acute and long-term medical needs of patients.
- Provides monitoring and continuity of care between physician visits.
- Maintains and reviews patient records, charts and other pertinent information.
- Posts tests and examination results.
- Triages patient telephone calls and provides consultation.
Education and Work Experience:
- BSN, MSN preferred.
- Successful completion of an approved nurse practitioner program.
Certificates and Licenses Required:
- Current state RN license.