Find Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Search our comprehensive directory of national and local career opportunities.
Fill your job openings fast.
Learn how →
Seeking Employment?Employers use ENP Network to find qualified candidates. Sign up and upload your resume and let them find you!
Sign up and upload your resume →
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant – GU, Melanoma and Prostate Oncology
Mayo Clinic (Company website)
Heal the sick, advance the science, share the knowledge.
Mayo Clinic in Arizona has an exciting opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant to join the GU, Melanoma and Prostate Oncology team.
- Collaborates with referring physicians to provide comprehensive, seamless care to all patients.
- Performs comprehensive histories and physical exams, identify normal and abnormal findings, including physical, cognitive and psychosocial status.
- Partners with providers to plan and implement therapeutic regimens including nursing and medical management strategies.
- Establishes systematic follow-up for evaluation of the plan of care and reassess as necessary.
- Assures family and patient teaching is adequate to manage the illness or wellness plan at home.
Our highly competitive compensation package includes:
- Exceptional benefits
- Compensation based on experience
- Retirement contributions
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Health and Dental Insurance
- CME ($4,000) and up to 7 days
- Generous PTO accrual, beginning upon hire
- Relocation assistance
- Nurse Practitioner: Must be a graduate of an accredited university. Master of Science in Nursing required. Must be licensed or eligible to practice as an CNP in the State of Arizona. Must have national certification.
- Physician Assistant: Must be a graduate of an accredited university. NCCPA certification required. Must be licensed/certified or eligible to practice as PA in the State of Arizona.
- Preferred minimum three years' experience working as a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant in an Oncology setting.
- Two to five years healthcare experience
- Strong Internal Medicine experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Flexibility to adjust schedule to meet patient and staff needs.
- Ability to manage time and stress effectively and adapt to unpredictable situations within the patient care setting.
- Strong computer skills in an Electronic Medical Record preferred.
License or Certification:
- Current RN license, Advanced Practice Certificate, and Prescribing and Dispensing Certificate in Arizona.
- Certification as nurse practitioner by an approved certifying organization.
- BLS and ACLS credential is required upon hire and must be valid for 90 days or greater from start date.
- Maintains BLS/ACLS competency.
- Must provide evidence of application for DEA certificate upon hire, obtain DEA certificate within 90 days of hire, and maintain certificate thereafter unless waived by department/division.
- Maintains specialty certification as required for specific areas.
Mayo Clinic is ranked No. 1 in the nation by U.S. News and World Report (2016-2017 Best Hospitals). Our multi-disciplinary group practice focuses on providing high quality, compassionate medical care. We are the largest integrated, not-for-profit medical group practice in the world with approximately 3,800 physicians and scientists across all locations working in a unique environment that brings together the best in patient care, groundbreaking research and innovative medical education. We offer a highly competitive compensation package, which includes exceptional benefits, and have been recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the top 100 "Best Companies to Work For".
©2016 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research. Post offer/pre-employment drug screening is required. Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).