Find Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Search our comprehensive directory of national and local career opportunities.
Fill your job openings fast.
Learn how →
Seeking Employment?Employers use ENP Network to find qualified candidates. Sign up and upload your resume and let them find you!
Sign up and upload your resume →
Nurse Practitioner (Clinic Manager)
JumpstartMD (Company website)
Hourly with Quarterly Bonus
JumpstartMD is the largest non-surgical medical weight management practice in Northern California, and the one most recommended by Bay Area physicians. Clinically proven up to 4-times more effective than other programs and popular diets, JumpstartMD offers a comprehensive "Meals, Movement & Mindset" © approach based on fresh, real food eating strategies designed to foster sustainable results.
JumpstartMD's team of medicine, nutrition, psychology and fitness experts offer private care, individually-tailored programs and one-on-one weight management support in convenient locations around the bay. JumpstartMD plans to add additional locations in the Bay Area as well as create capabilities to support profitable growth and expansion beyond the Bay Area in order to deliver the best member experience in the industry.
JumpstartMD also offers Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT), which provides members a way to remain healthy and vigorous into the second half of life by restoring optimal levels of targeted, natural, biologically identical hormones.
Jumpstart MD seeks mission-oriented professionals to provide one-on-one consultations with weight-loss members via nutrition education, exercise guidance, and lifestyle and mindset coaching. The Clinician is the medical leader in the JumpstartMD office, providing medical oversight (i.e. medication management) for all members and ensuring high quality member care and exemplary service by all staff members.
- Schedule - 30-35 hours/week
- Tuesday: 7:00-1:00
- Wednesday: 7:00-1:00
- Thursday: 7:00-1:00; 3:00-7:00
- Friday: 7:00-1:00
- Saturdays: 2 Saturdays per month from 7:00-12:00
Eligible for full benefits
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Conduct member consultations
- Consultations range from in-depth initial consultations to weekly 15-minute check-ups.
- Complete medical procedures including EKG's, blood pressure check, and vitamin injections.
- Build relationships to promote long-term member success
- Provide extraordinary customer service
- Maintain a strong knowledge base of weight loss principles and strategies
- Communicate with existing medical providers to ensure impeccable quality of care
- Assist in daily clinic operations
- Collaborate with other JumpstartMD educators on member case management and program curriculum to improve member care and the JumpstartMD program
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings
- General requirements for the role include
- Completion of accredited NP or PA program and active California license.
- Experience in the weight-loss field highly desirable.
- Background in nutrition, fitness, teaching, or coaching highly desirable.
- Effectively communicates with clinic staff to ensure effective clinic flow.
- Candidates must also possess these interpersonal qualities
- Believes in the value of our service; mission minded.
- Possesses an aptitude for organization and effective multi-tasking.
- Solves problems with sound judgment and ability to "think on your feet."
- Empathetic listener, sensitive, upbeat, optimistic, articulate, gracious, and tactful.
- Builds relationships with members of varying backgrounds; demonstrates ability to recognize faces and names.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and team-based work environment and operates in a highly productive and efficient manner.
- Open minded to continual process change and improvement.
- Build relationships with members of various backgrounds.
- Demonstrates ability to recognize faces and names.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to remain calm and confident under pressure as the Clinician may be called to work with multiple members simultaneously (via in room visits and instant messaging.
- In addition, these technical skills and knowledge are required
- Knowledge and experience in nutrition, fitness, or exercise programs with basic understanding of physiology, pharmacology, and psychology underlying the Jumpstart weight loss approach.
- Demonstrated success in the role of teacher, trainer, and coach.