Mobile Nurse Practitioner - Occupational Medicine New
Client of Purple Ink LLC
approximately $100,000 annually
No recruiters please
Are you passionate about preventative or occupational medicine? Do you desire standard office hours with no call-ins? Are you looking for a meaningful opportunity to serve public safety employees? If yes – this may be the opportunity for you!
Our client, a healthcare company in downtown Indianapolis, seeks a Mobile Nurse Practitioner to conduct comprehensive history and physicals and interpret labs or diagnostic tests.
This position will will join an organization recognized nationally for its knowledge and experience in serving over 300 unique public safety agencies and share their dedication to improving the health and safety of fire, EMS, and law enforcement.
The successful candidate will earn around $100,000 annually.
The Nurse Practitioner will:
- Provide education and counseling for health promotion and disease prevention
- Assist in the development and achievement of departmental goals and objectives
- Complete 12 assessments daily either in-house or at offsite locations (local travel 50% and overnight travel 15%)
- Identify additional clinical information necessary for the medical evaluation of each client and work with the client to obtain information
- Consult with supervising physician during the clinical evaluation of clients
Ideal Nurse Practitioner candidates have:
- Masters degree and 1 - 3 years of nurse practitioner experience; 3+ years experience preferred
- Current Indiana state licensure and ability to become licensed in Ohio and Illinois upon hire at company expense
- National certification as a Nurse Practitioner
- ACLS & BLS required or required upon hire
- Ability to travel overnight up to 10% of the time; DOT certification upon hire at company expense
An Equal Opportunity Employer.