Find Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Search our comprehensive directory of national and local career opportunities.
Fill your job openings fast.
Learn how →
Seeking Employment?Employers use ENP Network to find qualified candidates. Sign up and upload your resume and let them find you!
Sign up and upload your resume →
Nurse Practitioner - Women's Health
Central Phoenix OB-GYN, Phoenix, AZ (Company website)
Competitive, based on relevant experience
Central Phoenix Obstetrics and Gynecology is a growing private practice with a warm, collegial work environment. We offer understanding, education and exceptional medical care to women of all ages. Our team values unequivocal excellence, continuous self-improvement and providing a consistently outstanding experience for every patient, every time.
We are looking for a positive and enthusiastic Women's Health Nurse Practitioner who enjoys all aspects of obstetrics and gynecology in a private practice setting
- Providing thorough clinical evaluation, interpretation of labs and providing appropriate patient follow-up.
- Patient visit types include: WWE-- pap smears and appropriate preventive health counseling; diagnosis of pregnancy; contraceptive counseling; STI evaluation; hormone replacement therapy including bio-identical hormones; evaluation of irregular menses and postmenopausal bleeding; evaluation of urinary incontinence and pelvic floor prolapse; evaluation of pelvic pain; routine post partum care and procedures like endometrial biopsy, IUD placement, Nexplanon, and vulvar biopsy.
- Colposcopy experience is desirable, but not required.
- The right candidate must be proficient with electronic medical records.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self motivation and commitment to patient care is required.
- Ideal candidate has at least 1 year working in Women's Health.
Compensation package includes:
- Salary negotiated based on working clinic hours, experience and skill; PTO, CME, Liability Insurance, and other related licensing fees.