Advanced Cardiovascular Specialists, P.C.
No recruiters please
The Nurse Practitioner:
- Is authorized to prescribe and dispense medication when granted authority in accordance with State licensure.
- Collect, order, and interpret lab work and diagnostic studies under agreed upon protocols.
- May obtain comprehensive health histories and perform complete physical examinations, develop differential diagnoses, develop and implement plans of care, evaluate and document client's response to plan of care.
- May provide client and/or family education.
- May organize referrals and/or consultations when appropriate.
- Cardiology experience a plus.
- Is able to perform EKG/Stress Test