Find Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Search our comprehensive directory of national and local career opportunities.
Fill your job openings fast.
Learn how →
Seeking Employment?Employers use ENP Network to find qualified candidates. Sign up and upload your resume and let them find you!
Sign up and upload your resume →
Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in Bath, NY with Veterans Affairs
Department of Veterans Affairs
Competitive pay & unbeatable federal benefits package!
The Bath, NY Veterans Affairs Medical Center is recruiting for a Nurse Practitioner.
Sign on bonus and possible assistance with payment of NP student loans!!
The position is in Community Living Center (Nursing Home) of the Geriatrics and Extended Care Line.
- Execute position responsibilities that demonstrate leadership, experience, and creative approaches to management of complex client care.
- Provide leadership in the application of the nursing process to client care, organizational processes and/or systems, improving outcomes at the program or service level.
- Plan, implement and evaluate programs based on age specific requirements of the client
- Initiate interdisciplinary projects to improve organizational performance.
- Use the professional standards of care and practice to evaluate programs and/or service activities.
- Implement an educational plan to meet changing program or service needs for self and others.
- Maintain knowledge of current techniques, trends and professional issues.
- Coach colleagues in team building.
- Make sustained contributions by sharing expertise in and/or external to the medical center.
- Provide leadership in identifying and addressing ethical issues that impact client and staff, including initiating and participating in ethics consultations
- Use the group process to identify, analyze, and resolve care problems.
- Collaborate with others in research activities to improve care
- Manage program resources (financial, human, material or informational) to facilitate safe, effective and efficient care.
WORK SCHEDULE: M-F, 08:00A-04:30P
SALARY: $51,485- $109,468 per year. Salary to be determined by a Nursing Professional Standards Board (Peer-to-peer review) based on the applicants education and qualifications
- U.S. citizenship, Full unrestricted Licensure, Certification, or Registration required.
- Board certification as an Adult, FNP or Geriatric NP,
- A Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) or Doctorate of Nursing (DNP),
- National Certification as a Nurse Practitioner
- Current DEA certificate for controlled substances schedules II-V, Computer proficiency;
- Three years clinical registered nursing practice;
- Three years NP experience providing direct care to adults and geriatric clients;
- Knowledge and experience with chronic illness including Diabetes Management, CHF, COPD, MS and Dementia;
- Primary Care Experience
Unbeatable federal benefits package! Enjoy a superb quality of life through predictable scheduling, reduced paperwork and the elimination of billing hassles.
If interested, I hope to hear from you soon. If not interested, please share this info with your colleagues--our Veterans really need your help.
Interested candidates should e-mail CV to email@example.com