Find Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Search our comprehensive directory of national and local career opportunities.
Fill your job openings fast.
Learn how →
Seeking Employment?Employers use ENP Network to find qualified candidates. Sign up and upload your resume and let them find you!
Sign up and upload your resume →
Nurse Practitioner - Flexible Schedule!
Clare Medical of New Jersey
Clare Medical of New Jersey is a rapidly growing, multi-specialty, home visiting medical practice providing quality care to over 250 senior communities in the New Jersey area. Our focus is the geriatric population including services such as Primary Care, Podiatry Care, Mental Health, Physiatry Care, Home Pharmacy and more.
We are currently looking for a Full-Time & Part-Time Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join our practice throughout the state of New Jersey! We have opportunities in Southern, Central and Northern New Jersey. Schedules are flexible and able to accommodate part-time or full-time schedules! Hours will typically be Monday through Friday between the 8:30am and 5:00pm. Our NP's work alongside a Medical Assistant for all visits.
Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Initiate and complete detailed patient assessment and physical exams
- Wellness exams and sick visits Evaluate
- Manage common and acute chronic diseases
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic and lab results
- Prescribing pharmacological and non-pharmacological therapies
- Refer and collaborate with other providers
Required Qualifications will include but are not limited to:
- Unrestricted APN license in the state of NJ
- 1 year clinical experience
- Willingness and ability to work independently
- Ability to travel / dependable transportation.
- As a Nurse Practitioner within Clare Medical you will be expected to provide care to the patients within your region of coverage.
- Personable, passionate and energetic
- Reliable and self-motivated
Clare Medical of New Jersey offers an generous pay structure, flexible scheduling (no on-call or weekend hours) and a supportive environment. There will be paid onboarding and training and significant opportunities for growth and advancement.
If you would be interested in learning more about our exciting organization, please contact Rachel Fichtel at Rachel@medpathjobs.com or apply today!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.