Find Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Search our comprehensive directory of national and local career opportunities.
Fill your job openings fast.
Learn how →
Seeking Employment?Employers use ENP Network to find qualified candidates. Sign up and upload your resume and let them find you!
Sign up and upload your resume →
Nurse Practitioner - Outpatient
|Name:||Amber Kelel, Operations Manager|
|Phone:||(262) 312-9095 Ext. 0|
RemedyNow, LLC (Company website)
Family/Adult/Acute Care NP needed by an innovative health care company to provide home visits in Waukesha county, to evaluate patients of all ages for urgent care needs, wellness visits including annuals and school physicals. Preferred criteria includes outpatient experience of more than 1 year. Rotating 8 hours shifts - 8 am to 4 pm and 12 pm to 8pm. Guaranteed competitive salary and fringe benefits to include paid time off, CME, health and malpractice insurance coverage.
Inquire to find out more about this unprecedented model of health care delivery.
- To conduct home visits on patient demand within 2 hours of receiving a web/app based or phone confirmed appointments.
- To chart, complete and maintain electronic health record
- To conduct physical assessment, perform and interpret point of care diagnostic tests, diagnose and treat common conditions
- To provide screenings, interventions, counseling and prescribing medications as needed to patients in specific age categories.
- To conduct screening and phone consultation through video conferencing to triage and treat specific conditions deemed appropriate for video conferencing
- Passion for the on-demand Home Visit Model of health care concept and vision
- Registered Nurse with a current state license Current state issued Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber license AND Nurse Practitioner certification (AANP) issued by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) OR Nurse Practitioner certification (ANCC) issued by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- BLS training
- Effective verbal, written, and electronic communication skills
- Outstanding organization skills and ability to multi-task,initiative, creativity, problem-solving ability, adaptability, and flexibility
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously with collaboration with a physician
- Ability to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary to provide quality care
- Ability to consistently provide exceptional customer service experience through friendly, welcoming, and professional public-facing appearance
Job Type: Full-time/ Part Time