Find Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Search our comprehensive directory of national and local career opportunities.
Fill your job openings fast.
Learn how →
Seeking Employment?Employers use ENP Network to find qualified candidates. Sign up and upload your resume and let them find you!
Sign up and upload your resume →
Southcentral Foundation (Company website)
Southcentral Foundation is seeking NURSE PRACTITIONER for the Benteh Nuutah Valley Native Care Center in our fast-growing Medical Services Division!
Southcentral Foundation (SCF) is seeking Nurse Practitioner in a primary care setting in our dynamic Medical Services Division and be part of the Benteh Nuutah Valley Native Primary Care Center located in Wasilla, Alaska! Our award-winning "Nuka System" of Care is based on customer ownership and relationships, integrated care teams and traditional Native values. The Valley Native Primary Care Center offers a full spectrum of primary care services to Alaska Native and American Indian families who live in the Matanuska-Susitna Valley. SCF is an Alaska Native-owned, nonprofit health care organization located on the Alaska Native Health Campus serving nearly 65,000 Alaska Native and American Indian people (customer-owners) living in Anchorage, Matanuska-Susitna Valley and 55 rural villages
The right candidate will possess strong clinical skills to provide the highest quality of direct care to customer-owners in the community. The candidate must to be a self-motivated provider and be willing to work independently to manage multiple clinical tasks. The person in this role will provide home visits as needed and will have the ability to effectively handle stressful medical situations while keeping the customer informed and being culturally sensitive.
Daily Duties and Expectations:
- Works closely with the Manager to seek learning opportunities to continue to develop the clinical skills needed.
- Urgent care experience preferred but not required.
- Works with collaborative physician to complete chart reviews on a regular basis.
- Insures quality of care is delivered to customer-owners.
- Abides by policies, procedures and bylaws with the clinic.
- Provides quality care feedback to ensure JCAHO and other regulatory standards are met.
- Provides clear and concise instruction to customer-owners on treatment plans.
- Provides and maintains quality, safety and infection control standards.
- Addresses health care issues in an appropriate manner.
- Works closely with Manager to share concerns and feedback in a supportive manner.
- Makes adjustments to communication style depending on the receiver.
Qualifications for Nurse Practitioner
- Current Certification by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners or American Nurse Credentialing Center, (NP).
- Current valid license.
- Meets all requirements in order to obtain associate medical staff membership and required privileges of service.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required. ACLS, NRP, ATLS, ALSO and PALS as required for specialty.
Imagine working for an entire people, instead of a business. SCF can give you that job satisfaction. Come join our innovative, cutting edge, award-winning health care organization expanding the frontier of health care!
Salary DOE with excellent benefits including an employer matched 401(k) plan, generous paid leave 3.6 – 6.5 weeks per year, 12 paid holidays, employee medical, dental, vision, hearing and more.
To express interest in the Nurse Practitioner opportunity, please apply online at: https://www.southcentralfoundation.com/employment/job-openings/ OR contact the Southcentral Foundation Recruiting Team at (907) 729-4977