Find Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Search our comprehensive directory of national and local career opportunities.
Fill your job openings fast.
Learn how →
Seeking Employment?Employers use ENP Network to find qualified candidates. Sign up and upload your resume and let them find you!
Sign up and upload your resume →
Lifetime Health Medical Group (Company website)
The nurse practitioner (NP) is an advanced practice nurse who provides professional level care for patients in their specified area of expertise. Assesses, teaches, counsels and directs the health care needs of Lifetime Health Medical Group patients. Serves as a health care resource person and educator in specified area of expertise. Provides basic medical evaluation and treatment to patients within scope of license and established clinical guidelines. Conducts diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, orders and schedules laboratory studies and prescribes appropriate interventions and medications. Consults with and refers patients to physicians, medical specialists and other health professionals as indicated
- Interviews patients and takes medical histories.
- Performs physical examinations.
- Will analyze, diagnose and explain medical problems to patients.
- Recommends, orders and explains appropriate diagnostic tests and treatment. Instructs and educates patients and family members in preventive/other health care.
- Documents findings, noting pertinent normal and abnormal findings.
- May perform a variety of related tasks as necessary.
- Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the Lifetime Healthcare Companies' mission and values and adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Complies with all aspects of their NP Collaborating Physician Agreement.
Requires a current RN license and graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program. Current New York State Nurse Practitioner license required. Ability to speak clearly and comfortably, and use tact, discretion and sensitivity in dealing with patients, staff and family members, including good interviewing and counseling skills, and the ability to explain medical problems and treatments in accurate and understandable lay language. Ability to work cooperatively with physicians and other Lifetime Health Medical Group staff.
Physical Requirements: Refer to Physical Requirements document.
In support of the Americans with Disabilities Act, this job description lists only those responsibilities and qualifications deemed essential to the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer