Find Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Search our comprehensive directory of national and local career opportunities.
Fill your job openings fast.
Learn how →
Seeking Employment?Employers use ENP Network to find qualified candidates. Sign up and upload your resume and let them find you!
Sign up and upload your resume →
Spring Creek Medical Center
Spring Creek Medical Center is an integrated pain management facility located in Cache Valley (Northern Utah). Our integrated team includes medical staff, chiropractic, and physical therapy as well as massage therapy. We are currently looking for a licensed Nurse Practitioner to join our team as a part-time or full-time practitioner.
We are willing to train the desirable traits. We would be willing to accept a NP with a willingness to learn and work in this model. Open mindedness is the most desirable trait we are looking for.
Pay is negotiable and depending on experience. Please contact Dr. Steve Garvert at 435-881-2931 or fax resume to 435-792-4800
Role of the NP in the Integrated Setting:
The NP is the portal of entry for all patients and all services. They are responsible for history and physical exam on all new patients. (30-40 mins). They are responsible for ordering films if medically necessary. Instruct patient to schedule ROF on next visit.
The NP needs to:
- Be licensed to practice in the state of UT
- Have malpractice coverage of at least 1 mil/3 mil
- Present their record of practice (i.e. insurance history or claims of malpractice)
- Be open minded to physical medicine, rehab and non-drug therapies
- Present Medicare # (UPIN) or information needed to acquire
Desirable (but not necessary) things are:
- Working knowledge of Chiropractic
- Working knowledge of Physical Therapy or Exercise Rehab
- Ability to do Trigger Point injections (IM not sub-Q or IV)
- Ability to do SI Joint injections
- Ability to Do Suparts injections
- Familiarity with reading and reviewing the following:
- Nerve Conduction Velocities (NCV)
- Needle EMG
Cortney and Lacey
SpringCreek Medical Center
267 N Springcreek Pkwy
Providence, UT 84332