No recruiters please
Gaylord Specialty Healthcare is a premier 137-bed, long-term acute care hospital located in Wallingford, CT. We provide a continuum of care including inpatient and outpatient physical rehabilitation and complex medical care. We currently have a full-time, Monday-Friday, day shift, career opportunity available for an APRN.
In collaboration with the Director of Neurobehavioral Medicine, a licensed physician and a member of the Active Medical Staff, the APRN provides psychiatric care to patients within scope of practice and as a member of a treating team. The APRN reports to the Director of Neurobehavioral Medicine and the Manager of Outpatient Medical Services and Psychology.
- Graduate of an accredited APRN Program required
- Current CT APRN license necessary
- Active certification as a Family or Adult Nurse Practitioner required
- Adult medical surgical or rehabilitation experience needed
- Ability to completely provide care to adolescent through geriatric patients necessary
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. For more information and to apply on-line, please visit our website at www.gaylord.org, search #2016-0262.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/w8sbtxryv2