Find Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Search our comprehensive directory of national and local career opportunities.
Fill your job openings fast.
Learn how →
Seeking Employment?Employers use ENP Network to find qualified candidates. Sign up and upload your resume and let them find you!
Sign up and upload your resume →
Planned Parenthood of Southern New England, Inc (Company website)
Planned Parenthood of Southern New England is looking for a per diem Clinician to work out of our New Haven Health Center.
- Provides direct patient care within protocols established by PPSNE
- Assumes responsibility for follow-up and complete documentation of patient records
- Delivers patient care consistent with customer expectations and quality initiatives
- Maintains clinical standards set forth by PPSNE
- Participates in ongoing clinical research studies
- Works with center manager and acts as a resource for clinical areas of the site
- Must have appropriate professional training and certification as a Nurse Practitioner, Certified Nurse Midwife or Physician's Assistant
- Must have weekday and/or weekend availability
- Must have a valid state license to practice in Connecticut
- Must have training in Women's Health, OB/GYN, family planning and primary care; experience preferred
- Must have good interpersonal skills communicating with patients and co-workers
- Must be committed to providing quality healthcare and excellent customer service
- Bilingual communication skills are a plus
- Must have a reliable form of transportation and a flexible schedule
Our commitment to learning and mission focused atmosphere is seen through a supportive work environment and cutting edge medical standards. PPSNE is one of the region's largest providers of family planning and reproductive health care services. Since 1923, PPSNE has evolved into an organization with 18 health centers in Connecticut and Rhode Island, delivering care to over 70,000 patients annually, and 90 percent of the services provided are preventive.
PPSNE is an equal opportunity employer, EOE/M/F/H/V/SO
We value diversity
If you or someone you know is interested in position, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to 1-866-948-1518