Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant New
SUNY Upstate Medical University Website
Full-time position as a provider prepared to deliver comprehensive patient care for the Division of Hematology/Oncology and the Department of Medicine at their outpatient practice in Oneida. The NP/PA will work in collaboration with the attending physician and will provide comprehensive health assessments and develop a plan of care for the patient population.
- Will also document in the electronic medical record by recording subjective, objective data, assessment and plan records data in a consistent, legible, accurate, concise and timely manner.
- Will provide patient/family education and utilize prescriptive authority working in collaboration with the attending physician.
- Travel to other oncology sites on an as needed basis will be required.
- NYS licensed/registered Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant required (NYS NP specialty area of certification must be consistent with practice).
- Must have NPI number and be Medicare Enrolled with Medicare Identification Number (or PTAN) or be eligible for Medicare Enrollment within 6 months of hire (eligibility criteria for NP requires National Certification through AANP or ANCC and Master's Degree).
- Previous experience in an outpatient practice setting with hematology/oncology patients preferred.
- CPR and ACLS certification is required.
Apply to job# 045539 via our web site at www.upstate.edu/jobs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/pvzjwb7svg