Find Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Search our comprehensive directory of national and local career opportunities.
Fill your job openings fast.
Learn how →
Seeking Employment?Employers use ENP Network to find qualified candidates. Sign up and upload your resume and let them find you!
Sign up and upload your resume →
PT/FT Nurse Practitioners needed in multiple Texas Locations
Locations available are:
- Fort Worth
- San Antonio
Since this role can be either full-time or part-time, it is perfect if you are looking for supplemental income, or if you are looking for a full-time opportunity. You will provide care to patients who otherwise might go without because of their inability to travel to a practice location.
You will travel locally among facilities to provide patient care, collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team to ensure all care requirements are met. Scheduling and billing is handled for you, allowing you to focus on your patients.
The company is a leading provider in the industry, providing you stability, career mobility, and options for advancement if desired.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluate and treat patients with behavioral health issues who reside in skilled nursing, assisted living facilities or similar setting
- Prescribe and monitor medications; or make recommendations, depending on facility policy
- Collaborate with psychiatrists and other clinicians as indicated
- May hold collaborative agreement or attestation agreement (depending on state regulations) with physicians in geographic area
- Participate in case reviews, consultations, and utilization review
- Be a resource for the primary care physicians
- Respond to urgent calls and facilitate admission to inpatient hospital units when necessary
- Attend medical staff meetings and provide in-service education at the facilities as appropriate
- Maintain accurate records on patients treated
- Maintain and submit accurate records for billing purposes on a daily basis
- Assist in the job shadow portion of the interview process or orientation of new staff when requested
- Master's degree from an accredited School of Nursing; current credentialing as an Advances Nurse Practitioner by the state Board of Nurse Examiners; OR
- Graduation from an accredited School of Physician Assistants; Unrestricted license to practice as a Physician Assistant; current certification in area of specialty
- Psych Certified
- Valid nurse practitioner license in practicing state(s) in accordance with the regulations of that state or in the process of obtaining it
- State controlled substance license or in the process of obtaining it
- DEA Certificate or in the process of obtaining it
- Holds a collaborative agreement or attestation with physician in accordance with the regulations of the state practicing in
- Meet credentialing requirements where assigned, as well as ability to be credentialed with Medicare and Medicaid and other payers as necessary.
- Geriatric experience
- Psychiatric experience
- Demonstrated ability to work on the computer, EHR and remote applications