Find Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Search our comprehensive directory of national and local career opportunities.
Fill your job openings fast.
Learn how →
Seeking Employment?Employers use ENP Network to find qualified candidates. Sign up and upload your resume and let them find you!
Sign up and upload your resume →
Contact Dermatitis Institute Manager
SmartPractice (Company website)
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner to manage our CDI Clinic. This role includes direct patient care, a variety of responsibilities that makes each day different, and fill-in responsibilities for onsite primary care clinic.
- Serves as CDI Manager
- Obtains, complies, and maintains electronic medical files (including complete medical history) on each patient. Ensures proper documentation in the 1st Providers Choice database and maintains hard copies of required documents.
- Continually maintains compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and other compliance requirements.
- Processes various laboratory testing
- Assigns the appropriate International Classification of Disease- Clinical Modification (ICD) codes, most current edition, and Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) codes and documents codes in the electronic medical record (EMR) and completes the super bill.
- Performs comprehensive examinations and appropriate medical screening procedures and accurately, clearly, and concisely records pertinent information in patient records
- Determines diagnostic and treatment schedule
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Maintains Inventory and ongoing quality control measures
- Maintains necessary state licensure for CDI
- Communicates in a clear and concise manner any information that may influence the patient's treatment program or well-being, including preparing clinical progress notes and other required documentation in accordance with CDI policies.
- Refers to outside physicians/healthcare providers as necessary for optimum patient care
- Implements approved standard operating procedures
- Responsible for daily front office duties including management of phones, emails, and schedule
- Unencumbered license in Arizona as a Nurse Practitioner (NP) required
- DEA, NPI
- Experience negotiable
- Dermatology Experience Preferred
- Health Promotion and Maintenance, Thoroughness, Clinical Skills, Informing Others, Medical Teamwork, Physiological Knowledge, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Administering Medication, ACD Management, Self-Development
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users.EEO/AA/M/F/Disability/Vet