Unique Corporate Position New
No recruiters please
We are currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner who is energetic, confident and passionate about health education and embodies the concept of wellness.
This Corporate Worksite Clinic is open 20 hours per week, daytime hours on Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays. Our Practitioner will use a Holistic approach to the care of the employees of this international corporation by providing primary care, acute care; and Health and Wellness Education.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engage in direct primary patient care and acute care services, along with Health Coaching
- Performs physical, mental status and medical history examinations
- Orders and interprets laboratory studies/examinations to determine treatment, orders medication and other forms of treatment
- Documents patient progress and makes changes in treatment as necessary
- Provides Health Coaching and Education as an integral part of all patient care
- Participates in quality of care process reviews
- Recommends potential growth for new and/or existing services
- Conducts Group Classes on various Wellness topics
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Holds required New Hampshire Licensure and Credentials
- Graduate of an accredited program
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 years clinical experience in primary care or urgent care
- Experience with Health Coaching is a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit and/or stand and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to reach above shoulders.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle and feel objects, tools or controls
- Ability to talk, hear and see
- Ability to walk
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Please send your resume for immediate consideration.