Find Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Search our comprehensive directory of national and local career opportunities.
Fill your job openings fast.
Learn how →
Seeking Employment?Employers use ENP Network to find qualified candidates. Sign up and upload your resume and let them find you!
Sign up and upload your resume →
Critical Care NP/PA
FirstHealth of the Carolinas (Company website)
Critical Care NP/PA in Pinehurst, NC
One of the premier medical systems in the Southeast is recruiting for experienced Advanced Practice Providers to support our new intensivist service. FirstHealth of the Carolinas – a private, community based health care network serving the mid-Carolinas - is adding positions for our growing service. Position highlights:
- Practice as an ACP in a state-of-the-art medical ICU (semi-closed unit) in collaboration with intensivists providing high intensity services.
- Work directly with Pulmonologists who are employed by a well-established, local private practice.Attractive compensation & benefits package includes competitive base salary, quality and productivity incentives, paid time off, retirement plans, fitness center, child care, and more
- Sign-on bonus or loan repayment optionExceptional quality of life - desirable resort destination known for golf and equestrian activities, temperate climate allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed all year
- A variety of affordable housing choices, #2 safest city in NC, excellent public and private schools
- Easy access to the state's major metro areas, Atlantic coast and Appalachian Mountains.
Qualifications: 2+ years of advanced practice inpatient experience as an Advanced Clinical Provider in a critical care setting. Critical Care certification or completion of a critical care residency/fellowship is a plus. Must have secured at least 16 hours of critical care CME within the past 2 years, or be willing to meet this requirement within 60 days of employment. PA must be a graduate of an AMA approved Physician Assistant program and have NCCPA certification. NP must be a graduate of a nurse practitioner education program and have national certification. Must have clean background and be licensed or eligible for licensure in NC.