Find Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Search our comprehensive directory of national and local career opportunities.
Fill your job openings fast.
Learn how →
Seeking Employment?Employers use ENP Network to find qualified candidates. Sign up and upload your resume and let them find you!
Sign up and upload your resume →
MYHealthRecruiter (Company website)
OPPORTUNITIES FOR ARNP'S IN WESTERN WASHINGTON
Company is a fast growing entrepreneurial, patient-care driven company, looking to build a strong presence in the next 36 months within Western Washington. We are looking for ARNP's who are looking for being in a ground floor opportunity for a national company that is building the foundation in Western WA. Need addiction medicine, primary care and post-acute care ARNP's for Auburn, WA and Port Angeles, WA. Primary focus is the quality of patient care - patient encounters are capped to ensure quality is achieved.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary- please apply as we are looking for the best!
- A $600 a month stipend for healthcare insurance
- Paid vacation, CME, and sick leave days
- Relocation expenses as necessary
Seeking Candidates Who Are:
- Self-directed and willing to work independently.
- Patient focused (!)
- Relationship oriented; build strong working relationships with colleagues, peers, staff, etc.
- Willing to learn, ask questions, admit mistakes, seek guidance when needed.
- Proactively jump in to help the team. Team focused; a real team player.
- Very willing to consider candidates completing residency programs.
- Provides specific actionable 360 degree feedback
- Asks for help. Knows when to escalate problems.
- Demonstrates competence
- Works well with others across levels
- Independently and proactively identifies problems and opportunities, collaboratively tackles them
- Goes above and beyond
- Energetic. Vim. Vigor.
- Prioritizes successfully and continuously
- Work ethic
- Admits mistakes
- Admits when doesn't know, then learns
- Positive, upbeat
- Utility player: willing to work dynamically work across service offerings
- Is engaged by and in work
Grounded, feet on the ground
Good fit for meritocracy. Best ideas win.
Humility. Eschews ego, hierarchy, and office politics.