Find Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Search our comprehensive directory of national and local career opportunities.
Fill your job openings fast.
Learn how →
Seeking Employment?Employers use ENP Network to find qualified candidates. Sign up and upload your resume and let them find you!
Sign up and upload your resume →
Nurse Practitioner for House Calls - $5K Sign On Bonus
MD24 House Call (Company website)
MD24 House Call believes in bringing value to our patients to promote health and prevent hospitalization and readmission through innovation and a highly qualified network of skilled and passionate providers. We stand behind our motto "Patient Values First" to exceed all of our patient's needs and provide the best medical care available.
Owned and operated by a Medical Doctor and Military Veteran our main focus has been to deliver excellent quality care to patients in their homes and senior living communities for over six years. The traditional house call setup combined with telemedicine has allowed us to see our vision of "health care without walls", making us the largest and fastest growing multi-specialty house call practice in Arizona!
MD24 House Call is currently seeking a compassionate, patient focused Nurse Practitioner to provide primary care visits to patients in private homes, group homes, independent, assisted and skilled living facilities. The advance practice provider will act as the patients primary care provider and will be responsible for conducting in-home visits in an assigned geographic area of responsibility.
Benefits include great earning potential, medical/dental/vision (full-time), mileage, direct deposit, malpractice & tail, generous clinician referral bonus, great work/life balance, and flexible scheduling.
- Diagnose and treat patients in private homes or assisted living facilities, including House Call services for common chronic diseases via "in-person" House Call and/or telemedicine visits
- Analyzing and interpreting patients' histories, symptoms, physical findings, or diagnostic information to develop appropriate diagnoses
- Developing treatment plans based on standards of care and professional practice guidelines
- Chronic Medication management and educating patients on test results and treatment plans
- Other duties as needed
- Job Requirements:
- License must be current and in good standing in the State of Arizona
- One to two years' experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Welcome new graduates with excellent GPA and background, especially those who completed last rotation(s) at MD24 House Call
- Proficient on a Windows based computer and smart phone
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively
- Must have current DEA and AZ License
MD24 House Call does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, disability, age, protected veteran status or any other protected group.
To apply, please visit our websit at www. md24housecall.com/careers.