Find Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Search our comprehensive directory of national and local career opportunities.
Fill your job openings fast.
Learn how →
Seeking Employment?Employers use ENP Network to find qualified candidates. Sign up and upload your resume and let them find you!
Sign up and upload your resume →
Care Synergy (Company website)
Care Synergy is currently recruiting for 3 Nurse Practitioner to work with their 3 of their affiliates The Denver Hospice, Halcyon Hospice and Pikes Peak Hospice. This is a full time opportunity.
- Primary responsibilities will be patient care in our inpatient care center, with the focus on symptom management in a GIP level of care setting, and providing guidance and support for both the patient and the family.
- Confers with collaborating physician, as needed, for assistance with determining patient's plan of care.
- Provides appropriate assessments, documentation, and orders.
- Works in collaboration with other members of the hospice team.
- Active participation in discharge planning as needed
KEY KNOWLEDGE AREAS:
- Knowledge of hospice care philosophy
- Knowledge of medical documentation process
- Knowledge of documentation and billing procedures for provider level contacts
KEY SKILL AREAS:
- Able to provide advanced nursing care as required by state/federal regulations and certification
- Able to provide advanced nursing assessments, documentation and treatment plan
- Able to communicate compassionately and effectively with team members, patient/family and community
- Able to educate patient/family and community about hospice philosophy and appropriate care
- Able to display flexibility, independence, initiative, creativity, confidentiality, integrity, stability, and efficiency
- 1 year experience as NP in primary care, oncology, acute care, or home health
- 1 year of hospice training, either as student or professional
- Previous experience in hospice or palliative care consulting
- Current Colorado RN license, and advanced practice registry
- Valid Colorado state driver's license (auto, $100,000 Liability), with qualifying driving record
- Board certified as Adult or Family Nurse Practitioner by the AANP or ANCC
- Current BCLS certification
- Prescriptive authority and DEA number (preferred)