Find Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Search our comprehensive directory of national and local career opportunities.
Fill your job openings fast.
Learn how →
Seeking Employment?Employers use ENP Network to find qualified candidates. Sign up and upload your resume and let them find you!
Sign up and upload your resume →
Nurse Practitioner - Family Medicine ~ New
Crabapple Family Medicine
Based on experience
Alpharetta, GA Nurse Practitioner - Family Medicine
Utilizing advanced health assessment, knowledge and decision making skills, the nurse practitioner works independently and in collaboration with physicians and other health care professionals. Nurse practitioners provide healthcare to individuals and families emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention. Position requires high level of customer service skills to establish and enhance positive relationships with patients, co-workers and others.
- Clinic Hours: Mon-Thur 8a-4:30p Fri 8a-12:30p
- Estimated Patients seen a day: 15-18 Patients
- Must have ability to work independently.
- Experience in Family Medicine preferred
Nurse Practitioner: Qualifications (minimum requirements)
- Master's degree in nursing
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in GA
- Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner in GA
- Current certification in CPR
- National certification in applicable area
- Successful completion of Essentia Health credentialing process prior to practice