Find Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Search our comprehensive directory of national and local career opportunities.
Fill your job openings fast.
Learn how →
Seeking Employment?Employers use ENP Network to find qualified candidates. Sign up and upload your resume and let them find you!
Sign up and upload your resume →
Acute Care Nurse Practitioner ~ New
Geriatric Post-Acute Specialists (GPS)
Depending on experience, benefits and 401k included
Acute Care Nurse Practitioner position immediately available in established post-acute care facilities. You would be responsible for everyday care and management of long term and post-acute care patients. You will have oversight from an attending physician to provide support and medical decision making.
- Possess PA/APN License in the State of Texas
- Must present their record of practice (i.e. insurance history or claims of malpractice)
- Must have Medicare enrollment number (UPIN) or have applied for number
- Coordinates patient care and patient flow
- Works collaboratively with healthcare team to assess patients' needs and implement treatment plan
- Demonstrates excellent organizational and communication skills
- Computer literate
- 2 years as Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, also willing to train new graduates