APRN or PA, Sleep Medicine New
Connecticut Children’s Medical Center Website
No recruiters please
Connecticut Children’s Medical Center is a leading pediatric academic medical center consistently ranked by our peers as among the best children’s hospitals in the nation. As the only free-standing hospital in Connecticut dedicated exclusively to the health and well-being of children, we are dedicated to delivering advanced pediatric care in a family-focused, comfortable setting.
APRN or PA, Sleep Medicine
The APRN or PA Sleep Medicine delivers comprehensive quality patient care, including diagnostic and therapeutic interventions according to standards of practice to children from birth through adolescence. The APRN or PA will be seeing patients in CPAP and BiPap Clinics in our suburban Farmington and Glastonbury locations for sleep related disorders.
- Treat and evaluate patients with childhood illnesses and promote the health of the child and family.
- Analyze medical histories, diagnostic lab test and x-ray results and perform physical examinations.
- Consult with attending physicians to decide patient referrals and monitor outcomes.
- Coordinate patient care with team members, other departments and community agencies and providers as necessary.
- Practice preventive health care through patient and family education and child health advocacy.
- Participate in peer review, development and consultation.
- Participate in special programs and services as assigned.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the age-related differences and needs of patients in appropriate, specific populations from neonate through adolescence and applies them to practice.
- Experience with pediatric sleep disorders is strongly preferred.
Interested candidates apply online at:
Connecticut Children’s offers excellent benefits including 403(b) with employer match, health and dental insurance choices, CME support, educational assistance, free parking, paid time-off, and more.
Connecticut Children’s Medical Center
282 Washington Street, Hartford, CT 06106
We encourage diversity in the workplace. AA/EOE M/F/D/V