Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner opening - El Paso, TX - 3 day work week, 125K New
Jackson Physician Search Website
No recruiters please
Join a successful inpatient practice of 5 experienced providers. Their inter-disciplinary approach to treatment is based in outcomes and measuring our programs effectiveness with CORE studies.
- Adult or Child and Adolescent specialist
- Nationally known behavioral health hospital
- Extender support for call coverage
- 3 day work week with $125,000 base salary
- Full benefits package including $10K in relocation and 4 weeks paid vacation
El Paso is ranked as one of the top best cities in Texas and considered a jewel nestled between the rugged Franklin Mountains and the historic Rio Grande River.
- This area is known for its impressive landscape from the towering spire of El Capitan, to the hundreds of miles of hiking and biking trails in historic Hueco Tanks Parks- natural beauty and outdoor recreation like nowhere else on earth.
- An outstanding collection of art is housed in the El Paso Museum of Art focused on American, European and Mexican art and the Tigua Indian Cultural Center offers a glimpse of traditional Native Indian life.
- Considered the cultural crossroads with a culinary scene to match. Your taste buds will enjoy everything from authentic southern steakhouses and Tex Mex joints to inventive new restaurants.
- In addition to great weather, this city is ranked #16 America’s Top 20 Best Value Cities by Trivago and has the #1 Lowest Crime Rate in US cities with over 500k people -4th year in a row by CQ Press.
If this team base approach in a great location appeals to you, call me for all the details because we are currently setting up interviews.