Relief Nurse Practitioner New
miCare Health Centers Website
starts at $56/hr. offer dependent on experience
Excellent opportunity for Practitioner! Enjoy working two days per week in a small-scale outpatient Health Center. No nights, no weekends and no on-call! Deliver care during days that are convenient for you and align with your family obligations and/or lifestyle priorities!
This position is responsible for delivering office based primary care for males and females of all ages; includes chronic disease management with an emphasis on wellness along with acute episodic care. miCare Health Center(s) deliver a satisfying outpatient work environment for practitioners who seek to partner with Member(s) regarding proactive disease managment; wellness; and prevention!
Utilizes knowledge and skills to care for patients under the conformance of current and recognized techniques, procedures and standards.
Includes but not limited to:
- Physical examinations
- Orders, interprets and evaluates diagnostic tests to assess patients clinical problems and health care needs
- Records findings and formulates plan and prognosis
- Prescribes necessary prescriptions and other forms of treatment
- Refers appropriately to other fields of specialization
- Performs effective communication with miCare team and patient to ensure coordination of care.
- Acts as a role model in demonstrating the core values in customer service delivery.
- Provides timely and thorough follow up with, internal and external customers.
- Appropriately escalates difficult issues up the chain of command.
- Degree from accredited school
- Current unencumbered license to practice in the state of the miCare Health Center (WA)
- Minimum of three years clinical experience
- Current BLS
- Working knowledge of computers and software including but not limited to Microsoft Office products
- Proficient typing skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills, problem-solving, analytical skills and detail oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize workloads multi-task and manage priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of protected health information in compliance with HIPAA regulations