Nurse Practitioner / Interventional Cardiology New
Beebe Healthcare Website
Nurse Practitioner / Interventional Cardiology
RICH IN HISTORY, FOCUSED ON THE PRESENT, WITH AN EYE TO THE FUTURE!
Beebe Healthcare has become the premier healthcare facility in Sussex County, serving a thriving beach and vacation resort area and a growing year-round population. Beebe Healthcare offers you a unique opportunity to not only love what you do, but love where you live and work! Located in beautiful historic Lewes, Delaware, near Rehoboth Beach, Beebe Healthcare offers an array of inpatient, outpatient, emergency, and diagnostic services.
Nurse Practitioner / Interventional Cardiology (FT) – Lewes, DE
This position is located in Lewes, DE.
- BSN, Advanced practice degree as NP with cardiac specialty. Minimum 2 years experience functioning as a NP with Cardiac Cath and Invasive Cardiology patients.
- Would need to become licensed in the state of Delaware.
- BLS/ACLS certification through the AHA.
- Minimum 3 years experience in clinical nursing.
- Strong clinical background, must have strong communication and motivational skills.
- Must have knowledge of pharmacology principles, dysrhythmia, ability to assess clinical situations and initiate appropriate treatment and interpret laboratory data, respond to emergency situations, coordinate work schedules to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency.
- May require call coverage.
Overview: This individual is a clinically competent Nurse Practitioner who will report to the Interventional Cardiology Medical Director and Executive Director of the Cardiac and Vascular Service Line. S/he must be able to effectively deliver care through demonstrated expertise to the Interventional Cardiology patient. The principle duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to performing pre-procedure assessments, Histories and Physicals, education and counseling of patients on cardiac disease and treatments, responsible for tentative diagnosis, order and provide preliminary interpretation of lab studies, post procedure management of patient, assist with discharging of patient.
We also have the following position available:
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant – E.N.T & Facial Plastics/BMG-
This position is with Beebe Medical Group ENT and Facial Plastic Surgery. Current Delaware APN or PA license. Graduate of a Nationally Certified and Accredited Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program. Two- years experience. Current CPR Certification. Prior experience with family practice, women's health (GYN only), pediatrics and family medicine PREFERRED
To apply, please email applications directly to email@example.com.
Our employees play a pivotal role in our continued success. Attracting and retaining the best healthcare professionals is Beebe Healthcare's top priority. We offer an excellent patient-focused environment, exciting career opportunities, and leading-edge technology with supportive, progressive leadership. Joining Beebe Healthcare means joining an exciting healthcare team that is deeply committed to the community. Join us to take advantage of our excellent benefits and compensation package.
Please visit our website to apply online, and for more information and detailed job descriptions. www.beebehealthcare.org
424 Savannah Road, Lewes, DE 19958