Per Diem Nurse Practitioner
ComplexCare Solutions Website
No recruiters please
ComplexCare Solutions (CCS) excels at delivering high-touch, high-value assessment and care management services for health plans nationwide. We are known for our successful in-home member engagement, which allows us to collect a more robust range of data, implement more personalized care plans and motivate change for desired outcomes.
CCS is seeking Nurse Practitioners to conduct home visits to complete annual health assessments on a member to capture a comprehensive picture of the patient's health status, including the supporting evidence for all medical conditions.
- Responsible for annual health assessment of high-risk patients that captures a comprehensive picture of the patient's medical condition
- Enhances communication and collaborative relationships with multidisciplinary healthcare team members
- Screen patients for potential participation in CCS's care management program
- Acts as a patient advocate protecting privacy and confidentiality issues
- Provides patient education, emphasizing importance of consistent monitoring of health needs, and recommending community resources
- Facilitates patient empowerment and quality of life by promoting educated, independent patient choice on all aspects of care
- Identifies opportunities for health promotion and illness prevention
- Demonstrates accountability for own professional practice by participating in educational programs that increase clinical knowledge base and skill set
- Complete all documentation within 48 hours from visit
- Communicate clearly and timely with Team Manager when a clinical escalation is found. Document clinical escalations appropriately
- Advanced practice degree and current licensure in the state where services are being provided
- Board certification preferred, although required in specific states
- Current NP licensure
- Strong computer skills - familiar with Microsoft Office
- Strong professional level of knowledge and comprehensive clinical assessment skills in the adult population and chronic disease management
- Maintains current CPR certification
Be the first to see new jobs near Hartford, CT!
Enter your email address below to receive new jobs when they are posted.No thanks