Hypertension, Asthma, Coronary Artery Disease and Diabetes, COPD, Women and Heart Disease, Lower Respiratory Infections, Dyslipidemia, Atopic Dermatitis, Anaphylaxis, Sinusitis, and much more!
This event offers 17.0 CME credits to attendees.
Interested In Attending This Event?
Additional Registration Information:
NPS AND PAS IN PRIMARY CARE: JOIN YOUR COLLEAGUES AT CARPS!
- Elevate your competence and confidence in treating your patients with a variety of common cardiovascular, allergic, and respiratory diseases, including:
- Coronary Artery Disease and Diabetes
- Women and Heart Disease
- Lower Respiratory Infections
- Atopic Dermatitis
- And much more!
- Participate in optional hands-on workshops on EKG, Spirometry, and Kidney New!
- Network with your fellow primary care clinicians
- Earn up to 24 CE/CME credits in primary care