Lyme Disease, Immunotherapies, Autoimmune, Neuro-Psychiatric manifestations of chronic infections, “Prescription Agents for Borrelia and Chronic Bacterial CoInfections
Paul Anderson, NMD, Dietrich Klinghardt MD, Jacob Leone ND, Ann Corson MD and Cory Tichauer
This event offers
17.5 CME credits
CE accredited by Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine.
Interested In Attending This Event?
Additional Registration Information:
Regardless of cause patients with Lyme, EBV, “Infectious Disease Complex” or any other can be the most challenging to diagnose, treat and manage. These patients can have cases that take years to resolve and sometimes are treated for many other things before an appropriate diagnosis is made.
AAMP Portland 2018 is NOT your average ID conference. We are bringing together physicians with vast experience in these cases with the latest thinking and therapies.
Topic Areas include:
- Proper testing and assessment strategies
- Non-infectious influences to assess
- Why the state of the immune system is critical and how to assess that
- How to eradicate an acute infection so it does not “go chronic”
- Neuro-psychiatric manifestations of chronic infections and how to manage them
- Prescription approaches to infections of all types
- Natural medication approaches to infections of all types
- Resistance factors in chronic infections
- Reassessment strategies
- And more!
Therapies to be discussed include:
- Standard prescription medications
- Compounded medications / hormones
- Lab testing: What and when?
- Herbal and Nutrient interventions
- Injection and IV therapies
- Nasal, topical, respiratory and other “non-oral” dosing
- Low Dose Immunotherapy
- Hormonal approaches
- Integration of Heat, Laser and Hyperbaric therapies
- Other immune modulating approaches
- And more!